This school is founded by the KSB Educational Scoiety, New Delhi which consists of eminent educationists, philantropists, professionals and social workers with an extraordinary determination and vision. It has been founded on the bedrock of courage, sincerety, honesty, hard work, integrity and commitment. The KSB Society is already running and planning many educational and social institutes in Delhi, Haryana, Rajsthan and Punjab.
KSB WORLD SCHOOL opens its portals to all those who share our vision and view education as a partnership between home and school: who believe that the aim of education is gaining knowledge not only of facts, but of values too. In our school we take pride in following certain traditions which are as follows:
- Always be friendly with one another both on and off the campus.
- Avoid vulgarity in your talk and behaviour.
- Accept whatever work is assigned to you as your rightful share.
- Offer assistance to a visitor on the School campus.
- Rise and greet when a teacher or a visitor enters your class room.
- Be courteous to and sporting with the opposing teams and the officials on the field.
- Respect the school library and the rights of the other students using it.
- Help to maintain the beauty of the School premises and report immediately to the office any damage done to any school property.
- Keep the school premises free from littering and even pick up any littering dropped by others.
- Observe and learn good manners.
Always be punctual in reaching school (before 7:55 a.m.) /in completing school works.
- Take pride in wearing school uniform/school badges.
These traditions are small things in themselves, but they go a long way in the formation of our students. These traditions must be put into practice voluntarily because making them rules would destroy their value. The desire to observe them must come from within and must be genuine; only thus can one’s character be formed.