Our Vision, Mission and Aim
- To foster a community wherein all stakeholders work actively in partnership to enable all children to realize their full potential.
- To make KSB learning community of motivated students and staff engaged in active enquiry based learning.
- To impart world class education that fosters academic excellence, physical fitness, psychological and spiritual health, social consciousness and concern for environment.
- To blend strong cultural fundamentals of our heritage and traditions with advanced modern learning tools, thus providing a new direction in world education.
- To provide a safe, tranquil, stimulating and intellectually challenging environment to our students
- For children to operate as independent learners and thinkers
- To inspire a love for learning.
- To provide a relevant curriculum for all.
- For children to value themselves.
- To foster a sense of belongingness to a community.
- Ensuring that the students have a blend of traditional ethics, innovation and modernity.