Rules concerning Leave and Absence
- Leave or absence for a period should be sent on prescribed Proforma to the class teacher. Prior sanction for the same should be taken.
- A student returning to school after a contagious or infectious disease should produce a fitness certificate from the doctor.
- All students are expected to attend school on the first working day after each vacation.
- Absence without leave will incur a fine as given below: Nursery-V: Rs. 5/-per day Class VI onwards: Rs 10/ per day
- Continuous absence from the school for more than 7 consecutive days without leave or unexplained absence renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the school rolls.
- Students need to fulfil the criteria of 80% of attendance for the academic year in order to be considered for promotion.
Rules Regarding Payment of Fee
- Fee must be deposited by 10th of each relevant month.
- Fee can also be paid half yearly / yearly.
- Fee should be deposited quarterly in the months of April, July, October & January..
- A late fee fine will be charged as per school policy.
- If the fee is not paid by the last working day of the relevant month, the name of the student will be struck off from the school rolls.
- No amount, except caution money is refundable at the time of withdrawal even if the child has not attended the school even for a single day.